Saturday, March 26, 2016

Report: Maze of the Blue Medusa!

Read these:

Mandy:
Facebook
Google+

Zak:
Blogger

In the absence of hard evidence on either side, you need to decide for yourself whose words are more credible. For my part, I find Mandy more credible because I can see Zak's great incentive to lie, but I can't see hers. I've decided to withdraw my support for Zak - through both my money and my blog - unless I can be absolutely certain that I'm not supporting the person Mandy describes. I wouldn't send someone to jail based on this level of evidence, but I'm not sending him to jail so that standard doesn't apply. The only things I know for sure about Zak are that he makes good RPG material and is unnecessarily combative online, and those things neither condemn nor exonerate him.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I'm going to start playing this via forum posts with unlimited players.... It's an experiment fitting for the setting, I think. It is beautiful.
    Come watch
    https://rpggeek.com/thread/1609494/sisters-prison-rules-thread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, I've read about this book and was looking for actual plays.

    ReplyDelete